Balfour Beatty Communities Rolls Out Upgraded Resident Portal to Connect Military Families to Modern Housing Services
15 May 2019
Military Housing Leader’s Online Portal Streamlines Access to Community Information, Maintenance Requests and Payment Options
Balfour Beatty Communities, a leading provider of property management, development and related real estate services for the multifamily, military and student housing markets, today announced key upgrades to its resident portal across its military housing portfolio. The online portal seamlessly connects residents to support and resources, improving efficiency and convenience for residents whether they need to enter a service request, check the community calendar or access a policy document.
“We are always seeking out better ways to connect with our residents and use technology to deliver an exceptional living experience,” Anne-Marie Niklaus, Senior Vice President for Balfour Beatty Communities said. “With our portal, residents can easily enter and track service requests, access their lease information or learn more about the amenities and resources available throughout the community. It’s part of our ongoing commitment to provide a 21st-century living experience to the brave men and women who rely on us to provide a home for them and their families.”
The upgrade is Balfour Beatty Communities’ latest step in enhancing the resident experience across its 55 military communities. The resident portal’s features include:
- Easy online access via the community website or mobile app
- 24/7 tool to submit and track all non-emergency work orders, including ability to upload related photos and videos
- Community policies and forms, service schedules, health and safety information and information on amenities, schools and other area resources
- Access to lease documents
- Online rent payment for eligible residents
- Resident message center to view community announcements and communicate with staff
- User profile and contact information
Balfour Beatty Communities’ Military Housing division holds multiple projects with the Departments of the Army, Navy and Air Force in a 50-year partnership as a part of the Military Housing Privatization Initiative (MHPI). As one of the leading partners in MHPI and a premier military housing developer, Balfour Beatty Communities owns and manages more than 43,000 homes across 55 Army, Navy and Air Force installations throughout the United States.
Vice President, Marketing & Communications
Balfour Beatty Communities
www.balfourbeatty.com | follow us @balfourbeatty
All non-media related enquiries should be directed to +44 (0)20 7216 6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Balfour Beatty Communities
- Balfour Beatty Communities, LLC is a diversified real estate services company delivering development, design, financing, construction, renovation, property and facilities management services in the multifamily, student and military housing sectors. A leader in the industry, Balfour Beatty Communities has more than 50,000 residential units and $6 billion in real estate assets under management and has developed or renovated more than 29,000 units with a total value of close to $4 billion. Headquartered outside Philadelphia, PA, Balfour Beatty Communities has more than 1,200 employees and is a subsidiary of Balfour Beatty Investments, Inc.
- Balfour Beatty Investments is part of Balfour Beatty plc, a global leader in construction services, support services, and infrastructure investment.
Notes to editors:
- Balfour Beatty (www.balfourbeatty.com) is a leading international infrastructure group. With 26,000 employees, we provide innovative and efficient infrastructure that underpins our daily lives, supports communities and enables economic growth. We finance, develop, build and maintain complex infrastructure such as transportation, power and utility systems, social and commercial buildings.
- Our main geographies are the UK, US and Hong Kong. Over the last 100 years we have created iconic buildings and infrastructure all over the world including the London Olympics’ Aquatic Centre, Hong Kong’s first Zero Carbon building, the National Museum of the Marine Corps in the US and the Channel Tunnel Rail Link.