Quality assurance, health and safety
At Off-site Solutions we are committed to...
Attention to quality is central to Off-site Solutions. We define quality as meeting customer requirements every time. We will identify and understand these requirement and focus on perfect execution throughout the project life-cycle so that our standards for managing quality will ensure that:
- Designs clearly evidence that they fully meet all customer requirements, robust quality planning enables works to be performs in a systematic, safe and co-ordinated manner.
- Processes, materials and workmanship deliver a quality finished product.
- Inspection and testing will support a right first time culture, reducing defects and re-work.
Delivering our quality requirements will be achieved by:
- Engaging with our customers, partners, designers and supply chain.
- Identifying and working in compliance with applicable legislation and corporate directives.
- Accepted industry standards such as ISO 9001:2008 / ISO 14001:2004 / OHSAS 18001:2007 and CE1090-1 execution 2.
- Ensuring our Business Management System (BMS) supports our right first time culture.
- Embedding a quality culture which allows our people to take pride in their work.
- Driving continuous improvement through the adoption of innovation and best practice.
- Direct training programme through accredited bodies as well as the companies who supply us.
Off-site Solutions is committed to Zero Harm through manufacturing off-site solutions in a highly controlled factory environment – removing high risk activities from project sites.
Along with controlling safety risks at our factory, we also improve safety during project delivery. Our products are designed to minimise, mitigate and manage all risks associated with the installation of mechanical and electrical services.
- 16 years experience with our logistics partner.
- Efficiently delivered.
- Maximum, but safe, transport loads.
- Innovative and safe methods.