Using the latest CAD and BIM software packages such as, Autodesk fabrication, Revit and Navisworks, we can provide fully coordinated accurate models to your requirements and specifications.
When modelling and coordinating the mechanical & electrical services for projects, we will also use the correct specification for that project. Making sure all materials and fittings are correct and designed accurately. This prevents coordination errors and provides accurate spatial requirements.
Our coordinated models will then be broken down into smaller “spools drawings” for each module. This gives us greater control and detail in the manufacture of the modules.
Software we use
- RevitMEP 2014-2017
- Autodesk Fabrication – (CADDuct)
- Navisworks Manage – 2014-2017
- Autodesk Plant 3D
- Autodesk Showcase
- Autodesk 3DS Max
Digital project support
- Job specific renders and animations to help get a better understanding of the project and a greater aesthetic view of the off-site construction
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality support for your projects – using Oculus / Hololens headsets
- Animation programme and sequencing 4D and 5D support
- Quick Response (QR) coding, asset tagging modules with QR codes, which can then be scanned on site giving design information & setting out details
- MRP system, designed to capture and control all times and costs
Material requirements planning (MRP) is a production planning, scheduling and inventory control system used to manage our manufacturing processes.
- Used for estimation – purchasing – labour time capture
- Provide stock levels
- Goods received / inventory
- Bill of materials can be inputted, to give a cost and labour time
- Generate trackers used to scan on and off operations dispatch notes