What we do
We are an integrated infrastructure services group, with operations in over 80 countries.
We work Day in, day out around the world, Balfour Beatty teams are working with their clients and partners to fund, design, deliver, operate and maintain infrastructure efficiently and safely.
For you For everyone. Our business is creating the infrastructure assets that help communities, society and nations to live, thrive and grow.
For the future We are focused on geographical regions and key market sectors that will enable us to prosper today and grow sustainably for years to come. We have the expertise and resources to address every stage of the infrastructure lifecycle, from financing, to planning and design, to construction, maintenance and support.
Group at a glance
- Operate a portfolio of long-term PPP concessions in the UK, primarily in the education, health and roads/street lighting sectors
- Operate a US portfolio of military housing and student accommodation PPP concessions
- Programme and project management
- Construction management
- Project design
- Technical services
- Refurbishment and fit-out
- Mechanical and electrical services
- Civil and ground engineering
- Rail engineering
- Upgrading and maintenance of water, gas and electricity networks
- Total facilities management and business services outsourcing and energy services
- Highways network management, operation and maintenance
- Rail renewals