We offer a range of digital track geometry services.
Attended track geometry
A dedicated measurement train can record and compute not only the required parameters but also other asset condition information. This could include for example structure gauging, OHL condition and conductor rail alignment.
- Proven technology
- Wide history of application
- Traditional geometry reports
Unattended track geometry
An asset condition monitoring system fitted to standard passenger trains to provide a frequent track measurement service, allowing the user to identify growing track faults and intervene accordingly. This system can also monitor the effectiveness of any remedial work and manage the infrastructure in a proactive manner without the need for dedicated measurement trains.
- Efficient use of service trains
- Minimal space requirement
- Frequent track monitoring
- Intelligent run synchronisation
- Predictive and proactive maintenance
Download the brochure
For more information see our