Students & graduates
Balfour Beatty believes people are at the heart of all that we do. We have a longstanding reputation for attracting, recruiting and developing the next generation of future leaders and providing the right stepping stone from education into the world of work.
We are proud to say that we:
- Recruit over 100 apprentices each year, adding to the 450 currently under training
- Annually recruit more than 500 graduates worldwide
- In 2014, we joined The 5% Club and are committed to the aim of ensuring that 5% of our UK workforce are apprentices, graduates or sponsored students on structured programmes within the next five years
- Are ranked in The Job Crowd Top 100 Graduate Employers, The Guardian Top 300 Graduate Employers and Finalist for the Construction and Engineering sector of the National Graduate Recruitment Awards
- Sponsor 40 ‘Get Into’ programmes in partnership with The Prince’s Trust to provide training and work experience to the long term unemployed
Whether you are a school leaver, student, undergraduate or graduate, we have lots of opportunities for you to join our business at different stages of your education, allowing you to begin to build a bright future with us.
How to apply
Get some tips and find out more about the application process