All administrative enquiries relating to shareholdings and requests to receive corporate documents by email should, in the first instance, be directed to Capita Registrars.
Clearly state the shareholder's registered address and, if available, the full shareholder reference number. Our Registrars can help you to:
- Check your shareholding
- Register a change of address or name
- Obtain a replacement dividend cheque or tax voucher
- Record the death of a shareholder
- Amalgamate multiple accounts
- Resolve any other question about your shareholding
Before contacting Capita Registrars, you may find it useful to read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Shareholders can contact our Registrars in writing, by telephone or by email.
34 Beckenham Road
Telephone 0871 664 0300 from the UK (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) and +44 20 8639 3399 from outside the UK (Monday to Friday, 0830 to 1730 UK time).
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.