Balfour Beatty supplies all types of new and serviceable rail and components available from stock at short notice.
We are one of the UK’s largest stockholders of crane rails, light to medium section flat bottom rails and heavy duty track rails.
The list of rails on offer includes sections ranging from 9kg/m up to 150 kg/m, and includes all of the most commonly used British, European and American sections. A full list of rail types can be provided
Our flexible service is able to deal with any demands and where specific order requirements need to be met, our in-house workshop facilities are available to cater for cutting and drilling requirements. We are also able to offer a number of serviceable heavy rail sections, both flat bottom and bull head with full ultrasonic examination back up available.
To complement our stocks of rails, our extensive range of quality components both new and serviceable includes:
- Adjustable, non-adjustable and weld-able rail clips and resilient pads
- Fishplates and fish-bolts
- Sleepers and timbers
- P-way castings (Chairs, baseplates and blocks)
- P-way smalls such as clips, pads, insulators, chair-screws, ferrules, keys
- Industrial switches and crossings
- Serviceable P-way components for industrial applications
A full delivery service is available for both UK and overseas requirements.
For more information please email us or call 0114 241 5000.