What we believe
Our reputation gives our customers, employees, partners, suppliers, investors and the many communities that we serve the confidence to trust us and do business with us.
Our four Group-wide values of Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence and Respect are essential in helping to guide our employees and the way that they behave.
Balfour Beatty's Code of Conduct is rooted in these four Group values. It provides all our employees with a clear framework within which to make the right decisions and explains the behaviour we expect from all our employees across the Group.
We operate in increasingly diverse markets so a common set of values offers clear business benefits and will help support the challenges of future growth.
We always do what is right:
- We are fair and open with everybody
- We do not walk past what is wrong or unsafe
- We keep our promises
- We support everyone for doing the right thing
We are better together:
- We listen to each other and share knowledge willingly
- We willingly combine our expertise
- We work at creating excellent relationships
- We act as if we are part of a bigger picture
We strive to improve and exceed expectations:
- We go the extra mile to deliver
- We do not tolerate underperformance in ourselves or in others
- We will not compromise on safety or quality
- We constantly look for innovative and creative solutions
- We care about how our actions affect others and the wider environment
- We treat everyone equally and embrace difference
- We encourage everyone to achieve their maximum potential
- We appreciate the skills and abilities of others